BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 24 September 2009

Work i've done and Photoshop

I finished my mood boards Yesterday, i thought to myself that it was a little hard to come with ideas for my mood board, I was ill unfortuntly and still did the work from home even though i didnt feel up too it. And one finished the mood boards I then wrote in my sketch book to my 11 pages.
We also started working on Photoshop yesterday, we had to listen to inscrtions given by John, I found this a little hard to keep up and had to be reminded what to do, It was also the first time i ever used Photoshop. I found it quite tricky at first and do find it complicating still.

But I think it's quite good to work with and I think that it is better than Photodraw which i used to use.

Hopefully I will get used to working with Photoshop.

0 comments: