Over this week we have been using dreamweaver and learning how to make websites.
It hasn't been easy, but I am coping with it so far and have made a start on my website.
Today I shall carry on with designing my website and finding images for my planning.
I shall write up another blog before the end of the day.
Below these images are used in my website, at first you will see the "ODST" bar and when you put your mouse icon over it, the image underneath flashes up to show that this would lead to a quickview
page of characters in ODST.
It hasn't been easy, but I am coping with it so far and have made a start on my website.
Today I shall carry on with designing my website and finding images for my planning.
I shall write up another blog before the end of the day.

Below these images are used in my website, at first you will see the "ODST" bar and when you put your mouse icon over it, the image underneath flashes up to show that this would lead to a quickview
page of characters in ODST.I will work on more of these today and hopefully get 3 pages sorted out and ready.
Lastly I have another image which is my title, this is a work in progress and I may change things around.
Luke


0 comments:
Post a Comment