Today I managed to complete everything and hand everything in! YIPPIE! :)
Really glad I finished everything on time, I have learnt one lesson to remember though, and that is to not leave my sketchbook at home, I managed to get it at lunch time thanks to my mum for driving down to brighton which I am very thankful for.
At the weekend I shall recover and be ready for Monday.
I cannot believe how fast the week has gone aswell, another unit complete.
Really glad I finished everything on time, I have learnt one lesson to remember though, and that is to not leave my sketchbook at home, I managed to get it at lunch time thanks to my mum for driving down to brighton which I am very thankful for.
At the weekend I shall recover and be ready for Monday.
I cannot believe how fast the week has gone aswell, another unit complete.


0 comments:
Post a Comment