Today we have come back after a two week break which was our Easter holiday.
We have returned and have carried on with the unit 6 on Animation.
I have carried on with my Flash work but I came back to find that my Flash work has been found all jumbled up and out of place.
As soon as I have finished the Flash work I shall then get some screenshots.
I have found it a little difficult to get back into the routine of using Flash but I shall soon agjust again.
I didn't attend key skills today as I had finished the key skills work two weeks before easter holidays.
It is good to have returned and concentrate on my work.
Lastly it is good to hear I had some results back on my grades for Unit 5 Photography, but I was disapointed with my grade, although it is a very good pass mark.
Monday, 19 April 2010
Return from easter- Monday 19th April 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 08:44
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment