Today we have been carrying on with our unit 3: Video Production work.
Rob, Paul and myself went out to take some pictures and went past 2-3 squats, we visited a squat and asked for permisson to se if we can interview some of the people there in about a week or two time.
It took us about 35 mintues to walk up there, the area it self looks very old and the stairs leading up to the entrance is starting to rust a little.
I have also finished writting up the treatment this afternoon.
Most of our group work is now finished, we are planning to record this time next week and will look into what we have filmed and see what needs editing.
I am enjoying this unit at the moment, the only part about it which I am struggling with is some of the research, I have had 3 mayjor jobs on the research and have done well into writting them up.
Over the weekend I shall see If I am free to meet up with Rob and Paul and see if we can get some more photos and see if we can look at some other squats.
Thursday, 29 April 2010
Thursday 29th April 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 05:28
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment