BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 15 March 2010

Monday 15th March 2010

In Key skills today I have now finished all my portfolio work, everything is now correct and completed.
Unfortunatly I do not need to attend the lessons anymore as I have finished everything.


Today we have been working our current new unit 6 which is on Animation.

We looked at lots of different clips of examples to do with animation.

Jason and the Argounauts

Fantasia

Steamboat Wilie

And more.

I have enjoyed learning about the different ways of animation.
We have been researching on different aspects such as Zoetrope, Cel Animation, Stopframe and 3D animation.

I am still in the process on researching 3-D animation and then must choose of one the above to work on 6 pages of.

This unit should be exciting and I am looking foward to seeing what we do after the research.

0 comments: