Today I have been VERY busy with podcasting, researching, printscreening and planning.
It has been a long and difficult day but I have managed to keep up with everything and keep on track.
The most hardest thing today was the research, unfortunatly I have only done nearly 2pages, I am really hoping I can get it done by wednesday or maybe thursday morning as a little more help is required as I don't quite understand some of the information on my sheets.
The podcasting has been fun and I am hoping that it all works out well.
It will be presented on thursday morning/afternoon.
I shall see what I can do over tuesday and have a look into my work and be ready for wednesday.
Luke
Monday, 8 March 2010
Monday 8th March 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 08:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment