Today has been a long and hot day.
We have had a cover tutor due to John Clamp being unwell still.
Sarah has taught us how to use powerpoint the way John would want us to write up our evaluations.
Also we have SDS (Self-Directed-Study)-(Homework) which is to go over and to do things for an intro sheet for our next unit which is unit 9.
All I know is that I will have a long weekend of work, I have the research to fit in, I am going to do only 4-5 pages of research as I have only two posters and have a hell of alot of work more to do such as the power point evaluation and also a little tiny bit more on photoshop.
I shall to my best to finish this all off.
Enjoy the weekend all.
Luke :)
Thursday, 8 October 2009
long day (thursday)
Posted by Luke Burge at 08:18
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment