Today has been a good day, I cannot believe the amount of work I have done, I am ahead of my planner that I planned out wednesday, All I have to do now is Product Branding and Product Advertising. Hopefully then I Shall have it done for the weekend or Monday, either way I am determined to get all my work done whether I do feel drowsy in the afternoon or not.
Again I am happy with the work I have done and am pleased with myself, tomorow I shall make a start on Product Branding.
Again I am happy with the work I have done and am pleased with myself, tomorow I shall make a start on Product Branding.
Above is 1 of the 4 images I took a photo of for a billboard example and used this for my work. This photo was taken outside my local train station.
Luke
Luke

0 comments:
Post a Comment