BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

Wednesday 21st Oct

Today has been ok, not really what I like and am into, but im trying to keep my chin up, I find it hard doing work on something I really dont like, Im just one of those people who just dont know how to work on advertisements and dont find any interest in it.

Still its for college work so i'm focusing on my grade result and work.
Today has been tricky and havent really much idea what I could do to make it better.]
Hopefully tomorrow shall be a better day and I can focus and be more enthusiastic about the Unit.

Until then I shall see what else needs amending.
Luke

1 comments:

John Clamp said...

Hi Luke

Despite your recent post and the obvious challenges ppresented by the Unit of Study, I think you're doing really well and have come up with some really good ideas to date. I can spend more time going through the Unit 5 Advertising brief and help with the development of your concepts etc. Try and include other artists work that you like or ads that you have seen and think are cool!. Use these to try and develop your critical language and analytical skills, again this is an area that I can help you with.

Have you looked at other students blogs and left some feedback about their posts?