BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 12 October 2009

Monday 12.10.09

Today we started a new Unit which is Unit 5, John is still ill, so we had Billy to cover the day.
We went to the Liabary to start our work off, we had to come with ideas for an advert on either the following objectives
. A Fashionable item of clothing
. A musical instrument
. An item of sports equipment
. A computer game console (we had the option of choosing a game character or something to do with a game)
I chose option D

We had to arrange 4 images, one being in four different age groups, e.g 10-16, 16-19, 20-25 and 35-45

I think it went ok, but when it came to showing my ideas I didnt think it went well, i forgot to add my taglines to the poster.
I then went to the liabary and started working on my taglines and my rationale.
I have now done this and shall type them up as soon as possible, hopefully being in a minute after I have typed this blog.

Luke

9 comments:

Jason Cheeseman said...

Hi Luke, your layout is fantastic and I also like the colour of your font because it stands out. I can see what you have done this day and what your task was.
AREA OF IMPROVEMENT: need to look at your spelling and make certain words capitals so for example the i's on there own needs to be a capital

Luke Burge said...

oops, i forget to do that sometimes, ahhh i done it again, and again! :(

you cant blame me! i'm ill :(

Luke

Jason Cheeseman said...

you done it again in your comment, the i's on there own needs to be a capital. :)

Luke Burge said...

whatever man! I do try! Like I said I'm feeling kinda ill today :(

Luke :)

Jason Cheeseman said...

yh but you did this blog on monday 12th of october 2009 and today is thurseday 22nd october 2009

Luke Burge said...

I found yesterday a little difficult, How are you finding the work so far mate?

Jason Cheeseman said...

difficult because I have many things on my mind at the moment other than that I would be able to do this unit.

Luke Burge said...

ahh i see, well we can only do the best we can, I hope I shall pass this unit.
Anyways, how many comments you gonna send me now?
Luke :)

Jason Cheeseman said...

5 million lol yeah we can pass this