BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 10 May 2010

Monday 10th May 2010

Today we have been introduced to Adobe Premier, it is quite good to use and am just starting to get the hang of it, We worked on one of Take-That's songs and had ago at editing it, we followed ways of editing from John whilst watching how to edit from taking notes.

Later this afternoon we have carried on working with Premier, I have found this a little tricky but as always will grow used to it and remember how to use it very well, I have had a go at editing a video off of YouTube of a Mass Effect 2 Video which is a game, I find that it is easy to edit something I like and how I can create my ideas to my own advantage.

I am hoping to get another try at editing before we start editing our work, it is very difficult to understand how everything works at the moment.

When it comes to editing our documentary then I shall hopefully know some of the tools of editing.

I shall also start writting down the name of the tools so then I can note it all down for my Evaulation.

0 comments: