Today we carried on editing and collecting more work together.
Rob has started working on the subtitles for one of our interviews due to sound problems.
Rob is struggling to deal with this as it is very hard to hear what Ryan is saying as it is very loud.
However Liam was not in today unfortunatley but we are hoping he will be in tommorow for the presentation.
Paul is away at the Doctors since break time, so Rob and myself have been working on our presentation and editing on soundbooth.
I have taken some screenshots to show what programmes we have used through out this project.
Also there has been a problem with the G drive but it seems to be fine now, Due to this problem I could not insert the animatic into our presentation.
I shall insert it tommorow morning.
Tommorow I will carry on with the Presentation with my group and then present it and have it ready for the afternoon.
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
Wednesday 19th May 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 03:41
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment