BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 13 May 2010

Thursday May 13th 2010 blog 2 update

As of today there have been many issues with trying to get our work off tape 2 using Adobe Premiere, it has been a total nightmare!
Luckily throughout this afternoon and help from John we have managed to get the audio sounding off the interview with Ryan with one of the squatters who we interviewed, I then recorded this and sent it over to Rob to analize.
It has been difficult trying to get this audio off the camera but we have managed well and have done quite a lot of editing, the next time we carry on will be on Wednesday the 19th May as we have paintballing to attend to on Monday.

I will see what else needs editing and make a planner over the weekend so then we get everything finished before our deadline and evaulation write up.

This unit has been very good and it has taught me a good experience about squating, It can be very depressing and I myself wouldn't want to end up in a homeless condition.

I shall attend the weekend by and updating the Forum posts and may make a small start on my evaluation.

0 comments: