BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, 24 May 2010

Monday 24th May 2010

Today we presented our presentation in front of the class, I felt confident today and was ready to present, it was very good when it came to presenting our video as it gave our group to show what our work was all about and give everyone a chance to see what it's about and what information it gives to them.

I found it a little hectic to have to read off Rob's laptop, it was especially hard when it came to reading small text which was underneath the note section.

I felt as though our group did well and presented our video and evaluation clearly and understandable.

We have been listening to the other group presentations today aswell, they're videos are very good and the way they have presented their evaluations was very well presented.

We've now finished this unit and are awating to see what our next unit is on.

0 comments: