Today I am going to write a blog on our filming sessions:
Whilst filming out in Brighton we interviewed some sqauts/homeless people.
We took it in turns to use the camera and the other equipment we had.
We kept a logsheet and noted down our recordings and kept a track of timing and camera angles.
We changed the location by bumping into our interviewie when looking around at the Crowley club.
Liam interviewed the squater and asked some of the questions that Paul printed out.
We did this yesterday even though it was a day off college, we are trying very hard to get all our recording and shooting out of the way and can then move onto editing for which we are now starting.
I've also learnt about permission and consent for watching someones work, I was a little uncomfortable on the idea of how someone might play your video if we didnt give permission to show our video, as this is a group project I am happy and confindent for it to be played to everyone.
Wednesday, 12 May 2010
Wednesday 12th May 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 04:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment