Today we are planning to get our editing in place.
I have filled out a student load form to borrow another video camera so then we can download our work off the camera tapes quicker than we would with one video camera.
I am now financially responsible for the camera, but we will only be using the camera to copy our work over to the computer to edit in Adobe Premier.
As it is going to be a long day we should hopefully get a lot of editing and finalizing done.
Whilst we are waiting for the second camera there is not a lot to do at this moment in time.
We have also downloaded our soundbooth recordings for when we were interviewing, we need to add this into our video documentary.
We may need to add subtitles for one of our interviews as their was poor sound quality.
I shall write another blog to update what we have done later today.
Thursday, 13 May 2010
Thursday 13th May 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 02:20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment