Today I am catching up on updating my Blog.
Recently we have finshed Unit 8- Recording, it was an easy Unit to carry out and get on with.
I didn't enjoy the Unit that much because I'm not into music and the elements of desigining it and editing it, however I do enjoy listening to it.
The track that I came up with was not very good, If I had more time available then I would of made it sound better and perhaps add more effects to make it sound better.
One of the problems in one of our tasks set was that when we were out recording sounds in the public in our groups was that not all of recording seemed to record and we couldn't use it in our tracks.
The research was sort of Easy and sort of Hard, because it was quite difficult to look up certain pricing and choose quantity over quality.
I have been doing well with the work so far and feel as though I am improving each week.
But however when I first started the course I felt as though I wouldn't be able to manage with the Research and tasks set out for me, but I am now doing alot of the research independently.
I am quite worried about my grading, I am worried because I am not sure whether I am going to get a Merit to pass to get onto the the next course which is Games Development.
Later during today I shall go back and edit some of my posts, I will look out for posts that would need examples or more detail and even add some pictures or evidence that I have worked on a certain task.
Also I must write one or two posts more about how I found Unit 8(Recording) and express what I found easy and what I found difficult and whether I would manage it better next time.
This morning we had a key skills session, after a weeks of preparation I was ready for the exam, I felt as though I did well and should hopefully get a good score.
Unfortunatley I cannot upload any print screen due to errors.
Luke Burge
Monday, 8 February 2010
Blog updating- Monday 8th Feb 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 04:42
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment