BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, 25 February 2010

Thursday 25th Feb 2010

Today we started off with an extra 10-20 minute catch up on our mind maps, I was able to finish mine off this morning.
Afterwards we were split into groups of three to write down notes on our research.
I was with Adam and Jamie, we took it in turns to talk about our research and write down notes on the PC.

Later this afternoon we researched into Podcasting and then again were split into groups, my group at the moment is Jason Buss, Sean Ryan and Jason Cheeseman.
We are going to research and work on "Modern Warfare 2" (Call of Duty 6)

We are going to make a Podcast about it, but before we do that we are going to plan everything out and make sure it all sounds good and well presented with a practice run.

It has been a good and easy day, and I have enjoyed it (As well as it is also my Birthday today) :)

I shall check with myself to promt myself to do the work on Monday morning.

Have a nice weekend all! :)
Luke

0 comments: