Today we did Key skills and Media:
In key skills we learn about apostrophes.
I found it a little hard to get the hang of it at first, I then got used to it when a sheet came to me. I only found two of the questions difficult because I wasn't sure where the apostrophe went.
Also I didn't do the other side of the sheet as it looked alot harder to work on.
I think I may need to improve my understanding of apostrophes.
Later today we handed in all our work for assignment 2.
We had to hand in the following below:
Research
Spreadsheet
Printscreens
Soundbooth audio
I handed in all my work and had everything completed.
It has been a nice easy day and was glad I had time to edit my mistakes on my word documents.
I know this a short blog but will be able to type more up on Wednesday when we start something new.
Luke
Monday, 1 February 2010
Monday 1/2/10
Posted by Luke Burge at 08:16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment