Today in Key Skills we went through our portfolios.
We had to make sure we have everything up to date and completed.
I sent two peices of my work to Andrea by e-mail as the printer was unable to work this morning.
Later after break we went through Assignment Brief 1.
We then reviewed Powerpoint on the topic of Broadcasting/Non-Broadcasting with a discussion group activity.
I was placed in group 2 and we had to think of ways of how you broadcast an advert, or certain things that are non-broadcasting.
Later on we started with the Research and we had default mind-maps.
We could choose from either A,B,C
They contained either CD usage and various other things we have to research.
(I shall update this soon)
Luke
Monday, 22 February 2010
Monday 22nd Feb 2010
Posted by Luke Burge at 08:22
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment